Thursday, 23 March 2017

Crochet Doll


Introducing you to TIA.

I wanted to give a name rhyming with my Baby Girls name.......RIYA....hence the name TIA.😊😊😊


Materials Used:-

  • 8 ply Acrylic Yarn
  • 4mm Crochet Hook
  • Yarn Needle
  •  Fiber Fill

I made this as a gift for my baby.

To be honest, I had a tough time finishing this, coz my girl got excited even before I could finish and started playing with it.So I could crochet only while she was asleep.

But that's what you look out for...isn't it!!!!! Doesn't it feel awesome when you see your hand made project being enjoyed!!!!!!

This is a Free Pattern I got from Amigurumi Today.

Check out the pattern link here .

The pattern calls for Button eyes for the face, but as I was making it for my baby I have sewed the eyes.











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...