adsense ad

Saturday, 11 March 2017

Crochet Baby Blanket - Catherine Wheel / Starburst Stitch



When it comes to a gift for a newborn baby, nothing says you love and care quite like a hand woven crocheted blanket.

I knew, I wanted to make a Baby Blanket , but I was playing around with which stitch to crochet.

Materials Used:-

  • 4 ply Indian Ice Batik yarn
  • 3.50mm Crochet Hook
  • Yarn Needle

I came across this pattern on Youtube by WoolyWondersCrochet. She has wonderful tutorials on Baby Crochet projects.

This is a Crochet Baby Blanket using Catherine Wheel / Starburst Stitch.

I used a variegated yarn and am very much happy with the finished project.

I have used a shell stitch border and thoroughly enjoyed making this Baby Blanket. 

Check out the tutorial here.

















1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam , your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...