Raji's Craft Hobby: Amigurumi Crochet Doll
='cap-left'/>

adsense ad

Thursday 23 March 2017

Amigurumi Crochet Doll



Introducing you to TIA.

I wanted to give a name rhyming with my Baby Girls name.......RIYA....hence the name TIA.😊😊😊



Materials Used:-

  • 8 ply Acrylic Yarn 
  • 4mm Crochet Hook 
  • Yarn Needle 
  • Fiber Fill



I made this as a gift for my baby.

To be honest, I had a tough time finishing this, coz my girl got excited even before I could finish and started playing with it.So I could crochet only while she was asleep.

But that's what you look out for...isn't it!!!!! Doesn't it feel awesome when you see your hand made project being enjoyed!!!!!!

This is a Free Molly Doll Pattern I got from Amigurumi Today.


Check out the pattern link here .


The pattern calls for Button eyes for the face, but as I was making it for my baby I have sewed the eyes.










2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam , your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you!!!

You Might Also Like